Our client has an impressive project pipeline, and they are searching for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their Edinburgh office on a 6-month contract after multiple successful bids.
Our client, who has a global reputation, has worked on several large-scale, city-shaping projects that any ambitious structural engineer would like to work on.
You will be responsible for a varied portfolio of projects in the UK and around the world in this capacity.
This is a technically challenging position, and the ideal applicant will be innovative, and capable of producing robust and sustainable engineering solutions for complicated construction projects.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES
- Working autonomously and as part of a team
- Produce calculation, models, reports, and presentations
- Liaise with internal departments and external clients
- Prepare fee proposals or bids and competition designs
- Mentor and assist graduates and less experienced engineers whilst managing your continued professional developments
- 25 Days holiday entitlement
- Hybrid working of 2-3 days working from home
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!