Our award-winning client is looking to add a Structural Engineer to their growing design office.
Based in Dunfermline this engineering consultancy prides themselves on their low staff turnover with most senior staff growing internally.
This has bred a great work environment with the open plan office producing a friendly, close knit and dedicated design team of engineers and technicians.
As a Structural Engineer you will become an integral member of a Project Team that is responsible for the successful production of engineering designs mainly focusing on Residential projects for various clients both public and private.
Although the residential sector will share most of your workload, you can expect to be involved in various sectors such as commercial, hotel and leisure, retail, education and industrial.
Within this role you will work closely with the Project director and site engineers to ensure that the delivery of projects is in line with client expectations - on time, to budget and to brief.
- Involvement with conceptual structural designs
- Provision of engineering overmarks for internal and external use
- Deliver reports on design progress
- Frequent site visits (with more senior engineers)
- Contribute to project progression and construction meetings
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
- 3+ years' experience within a UK based design consultancy
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Experience working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- £34,000 - £38,000
- Hybrid working options
- 31 days annual leave
- Large-scale projects
- 5% Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid professional membership
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!