Senior Sustainability Consultant
£48,000 - £58,000 Plus benefits
Are you currently on the lookout for a new challenge within the building services environment as a Senior Sustainability Consultant?
The company that we are currently working with have been established for nearly 25 years and have a large portfolio of interesting and exciting projects. They have offices strategically placed around the country and work on some of the nation's most intricate and high-profile projects. Due to an increase in workload they are currently looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to come and join them in their Birmingham office.
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role and have extensive experience in the Building Services industry. You will be expected to be able to confidently produce energy assessments from pre-lim status through tender, construction and installation. Already have good experience with Part L compliance reports and be able to produce risk assessments to meet guidelines accordingly. You will have worked alongside M&E engineers in your previous role and feel comfortable liaising with internal and external professionals to ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget and to the clients standard.
Senior Sustainability Consultant Requirements:
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- Minimum of 6 years' experience within a building services environment
- Imperative you have experience with IES -VE thermal modelling
- Ability to undertake CBDM assessments
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor and guide junior and intermediate engineers
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit advantageous
If you're a motivated individual who would be keen to work for a fantastic consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed - 01728 726 135 -