Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Bristol are looking to recruit a Transport Planner to help with the growing demand for their services. You will be joining a team who are working on a range of diverse schemes including, residential, rail, education, and commercial projects.
The ideal candidate will be required to have a relevant degree and at least 2 years' experience within a transport planning position.
- A relevant degree i.e. Transport Planning/engineering, Civil Engineering or Geography,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Transport Planning working to UK standards,
- Good levels of numeracy including understanding spreadsheets,
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working towards charterships,
- Ability to work independently.
- Coordinating site surveys and data analysis,
- Contributing to strategies relative to transportation and highways,
- Leading meetings with clients and stakeholders.
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham