Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as a Principal Highways Technician?
Our client, an established multidisciplinary consultancy have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Principal Highways Technician to join them in their Oxford office on a full-time permanent basis.
- Liaising with other construction professionals and managers in the development of designs,
- Production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawings for technical approval and construction,
- Liaison with Statutory Bodies (e.g. Highways England or Local Authority),
- Work on projects across a variety of sectors.
- HNC in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 8 years' experience as a highways technician,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and experience in the production of S278/S38 design packages;
- Excellent communication skills,
- Previous experience in the use of 3D Civils and Micro-drainage software packages would be desirable.
The successful Principal Highways Technician will be offered a competitive salary & excellent benefits package, along with the opportunity to lead a team in a diverse range of highways engineering projects.
For further detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call on 01728 726120.