Why not take your career to the next level with this Senior opportunity in Oxfordshire!
Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy is now looking for their next strategic hire - at Associate Director level!
This leading consultancy has a unique opportunity for an Associate Director of Structures in their Oxfordshire office. The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
Minimum qualification: Bachelor of Engineering - either structural or civil or equivalent. At Associate Director level you will be expected to have achieved Chartered status with either ISTructE or ICE.
A capable all-round engineer is required, with excellent Business Development skills - actively pursuing new opportunities, winning work and proactively developing existing and new clients relationships.
- Managing all aspects of a portfolio of jobs as Project Manager in conjunction with a Project Director,
- Being the principal contact to Clients as Project Director with mentoring support from a Director,
- Project delivery, quality, profitability and cash flow,
- Presenting to Clients,
- Preparing Client/project proposals,
- Negotiating fee proposals and requesting additional fees where possible,
- Constructing project teams from internal and external resources,
- Planning projects and procuring project resources.
- A minimum of 7 years' post-qualification experience in structural engineering design,
- Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Active client portfolio,
- A detailed knowledge of AutoCAD including 3D,
- Ability to develop fee proposals and contract reviews,
- Ability to ensure all client's scope of works are clearly understood by all involved in the project,
As an Associate Director of Structures it is anticipated that you will ideally have a minimum of 7 years' relevant experience. You should be able to demonstrate development and implementation of organisational policies and procedures whilst winning work and meeting targets.
A large part of your role will be to manage a team, and you should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and a proven experience of having successfully led a team.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role get in contact with Graham Ventham on 01728 726126 or