Our client, a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy in Central London have a fantastic opportunity for a Facade Engineer to join their structures team on a full time, permanent basis where you will be involved in the delivery of a wide range of projects both in the UK and internationally.
Projects are predominantly in the following sectors: Residential, Commercial, leisure, education etc.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in façade or structural engineering,
- A good understanding of structural engineering
- Experience in general building structures,
- Proven UK design experience utilising Eurocodes/British Standards,
- Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, timber and glass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Good understanding of the importance of detailing to façade structures,
- Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals essential and a confident manner in dealing with them,
- Self-motivation and be capable of supporting/working within an existing team,
- Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements.
The successful Façade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.