Based in Belfast, our client is looking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to their Marine/Heavy Civils Team.
Having tripled in size in recent years up to an impressive 150+ staff this consultancy certainly keeps up with the bigger firms and regularly wins large projects for a mixture of both private and public clients.
With a strong reputation for delivering award winning projects your career is in safe hands.
Although your duties will involve the detailed design of heavy civil engineer works, you will also undertake feasibility studies and produce condition inspection reports.
In addition to the above you will:
- Supervise and mentor junior engineers
- Design of Marine Structures and associate infrastructure in commercial ports and fishing harbours
- Working knowledge of sea defences and costal protection systems
- Preparation of project specifications
- Attend site visits and conduct reports
- Ensure collaborative design is achieve across multiple departments
- On occasion, take the design lead
Senior Civil Engineer background
- 3+ years' experience
- Chartered or near chartered
- Design experience within an engineering consultancy
- Proficient with standard design packages such as AutoCAD, Civils3D, MircoDrainage
- £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
- 5% Pension
- ICE Training
- 100% Remote working option
Once you have applied to this opportunity, your CV will be sent to my inbox, at which point, I will arrange a suitable time to discuss the role in more detail.
I will disclose the name of my client, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
We treat your information with care and will never send your CV without your prior knowledge/consent.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!