Working on the most important and challenging structural projects for a market leading consultancy is something that all Structural Engineers want to be involved in, right?
This role offers exactly that, as a Structural Engineer you will work on a wide range of projects within a significant nuclear defence framework in Scotland for one of the most recognised and respected engineering consultancies in the UK.
The framework is planned to last at least 7 years and will support the Clyde Infrastructure Programme and wider Royal Navy and defence requirements
This role is suited to candidates with 3+ years' experience who wish to join a design team and progress to director level, quickly.
The role demands that you will be comfortable working autonomously as we all part of a team and working collaboratively with internal and external clients, decision makers and industry stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects that frequently exceed that value of £400M.
- Carrying out design work in all common building materials
- Attend site visits (once a month)
- Contributing to company development
- Produce progress reports (with support from senior engineers)
- A degree in civil and structural engineering
- A chartered or near chartered Engineer
- A technical engineer with established skills and delivery capability
- Eligible for security clearance
- UK National
- £40,000 - £45,000 Per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- 37 hours working week
- Up to 7% pension
- Paid professional memberships
- 100% Remote working option
- Recession proof project pipeline (approved government contracts)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
We treat your information with great care and will never send your CV without your prior knowledge/consent.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!