This is a great opportunity for a senior professional to join an established and highly respected environmental and engineering consultancy with a nationwide presence. With almost 100 water professionals, we have one of the most capable three-waters teams in New Zealand.
Driven by solving the important infrastructure and environmental challenges facing NZ, we are still growing and invite you to be part of our future.
You will be working in a business that prides itself on our people-focused culture, our fun workplace, and our creative thinking and sound advice.
We are looking for a Senior / Service Leader Engineer with strong experience in water, wastewater and stormwater (three-waters) who will be given opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects and further develop their skills and leadership expertise.
- Investigation, planning and design of water, wastewater and stormwater infrastructure.
- Contract management including cost estimating, tender and contract preparation, construction monitoring and commissioning.
- Instruction to the CAD / BIM / 3-D modelling team on projects.
- Project management.
- Work with a range of clients from local authorities to private companies.
- Work across all stages of a project leading and mentoring junior engineers.
- Support business development activities and PDP profile-raising activities including conference presentations and technical publications
You will need
- Degree in Civil, Environmental or Natural Resources Engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in three-waters engineering investigation, design and contract management.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Creative thinking to find innovative and sound solutions for our clients.
- A collegiate, team-player attitude.