This well known and respected multi disciplined Engineering Consultants is looking for a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer to join their dedicated Team in Central London. They have an exciting future workload of wide ranging Geotechnical schemes as a result of their significant Structural & Civil Consultancy work in London, the wider UK and overseas projects.
The role of the Graduate Geotechnical Engineer will involve assisting with:
- Delivery of geotechnical analysis
- Liaising with internal structural teams to develop solutions/analytical outcomes
- Check design reports/calculations carried out by others
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology, or Geotechnical Engineering (2:1 or above). An M.Sc. in a relevant subject would be desirable.
- Ideally 1 years relevant experience within a geotechnical design consultancy. Although an exceptional new Graduate will also be considered.
- Confident in communicating with internal teams members, and external clients. Good all round communication skills (written & verbal)
An attractive salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate which will be negotiable depending on the candidates ability / experience etc., but likely to be in the region of £26-33,000 p.a.).
If you are interested, in the first instance, please forward your CV to:
Ian White (Recruitment Director)
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants).
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org