Our client is an expanding independent Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Consultancy based in Essex. They have an impressive future workload and design for many of the large housing developers nationally. They also work with more local developers.
The consultancy takes pride in its excellent reputation, built up over more than 25 years of repeat business; and with an ever increasing portfolio are looking to increase the project team.
They seek a CAD Technician to join the company, supporting our Civil Engineers on a wide
range of projects, from small developments to major projects of +400 houses.
You will work alongside senior designer engineers to assist in producing:
• Civil Infrastructure drawings detailing drainage, roads and sewer systems for new build
• Technical Working drawings to be used by Site Managers and Infrastructure Engineers on
site, which are both technically proficient and enable our clients to build economically.
The right person will have:
• A high level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Specific AutoCAD proficiency in tools such as: XRefs, Polylines, Blocks with Attributes,
Viewports and Layer States etc is essential.
• Good time management and a sense of urgency
• Attention to Detail
• Studying, Graduating or Qualified in Civil Engineering preferred, as this is an excellent
opportunity to gain experience of working with high profile clients on Residential Housing
A generous salary will be offered which is wholly dependent on experience / ability, but is likely to be in the region of £27-35,000 p.a. + benefits.
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants).