Would you like the opportunity to join an experienced and established and highly successful multi-disciplinary engineering practice?
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their practice in Dunmow on a full time, permanent basis. Established for a number of years, they can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment and you will enjoy working on varied projects nationwide.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Competitive salary,
- Competitive pension contribution,
- Genuine career progression,
- Friendly working environment.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.