Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer looking to progress your career? Would you like the chance to become a valued member of a dynamic team?
If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an award winning, leading consultancy as a Senior Structural Engineer on a full time permanent basis. Although this role is based in their Central London office there is also the opportunity this company fully supports hybrid working.
Our client pride themselves on looking after their employees and your contribution and hard work will be recognised and valued. You will receive many benefits including the opportunity to share ownership. Sectors are very varied, and you will collaborate with architects, clients and contractors to meet client demands on a challenging but rewarding project workload.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and a knowledge of Navisworks and RC detailing would be advantageous,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays - increased holiday available for senior staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Child care vouchers
If you would like further details on how you can be a part of this fantastic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.