We are working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy with an interesting and varying project workload, which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
The busy and growing team in their Nottingham office have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Technician with at least 5 years' relevant experience of working on buildings structures. The successful Senior Technician will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis. Although this role is based in their Nottingham office there is also the opportunity this company fully supports hybrid working.
Projects: This firm covers a wide range of building structures and your design experience should include RC, steel, masonry and timber.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Technician:
- Minimum HNC/HND qualified in structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in structural design working to UK standards,
- Must be competent at using AutoCAD,
- Be familiar with working to company CAD standards with experience of working to BIM Level 2 desirable,
- Familiarity or experience with Revit would be beneficial but is not essential,
- Confidence in working within a team, being able to actively contribute to providing design solutions,
- You will need to be able to work under minimal supervision and should have a positive outlook on further training and development of your technical skills.
On offer for the Senior Structural Technician:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays - increased holiday available for senior staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Child care vouchers
If you would like further details on how you can be a part of this fantastic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.