We are working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy with an interesting and varying project workload, which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
The busy and growing team in their Manchester office have an exciting opportunity for a Civils 3D Technician with at least 3 years' relevant experience of working on infrastructure. The successful Technician will become an integral member of their skilled infrastructure team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis. Although this role is based in their Manchester office there is also the opportunity this company fully supports hybrid working.
Requirements of the Civils 3D Technician:
- A sound knowledge of drainage as well as highways design
- Fully proficient in Civils 3D and microdrainage,
- Experience in preparing sectional agreement works drawings including S278, S38, S104, S185 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards, severs for adoption and building regulations,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
On offer for the Civils 3D Technician:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays - increased holiday available for senior staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Child care vouchers
If you would like further details on how you can be a part of this fantastic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.