Are you an ambitious Associate Structural Engineer looking to progress your career? Would you like the chance to become a valued member of a dynamic team?
If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an award winning, leading consultancy as an Associate Structural Engineer on a full time permanent basis. Although this role will be based in their Manchester office there is also the opportunity this company fully supports hybrid working.
Our client pride themselves on looking after their employees and your contribution and hard work will be recognised and valued. You will receive many benefits including the opportunity to share ownership. Sectors are very varied, and you will collaborate with architects, clients and contractors to meet client demands on a challenging but rewarding project workload.
Requirements of the Associate Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- A Chartered engineer (IStructE, ICE or equivalent)
- A minimum of 10 years' post graduate experience,
- Proven experience of leading and mentoring a team of structural engineers.
- Technically competent and understands the fundamentals of structures and the associated construction details.
On offer for the Associate Structural Engineer:
- Competitive Salary,
- Flexible working
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays - increased holiday available for senior staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Child care vouchers
If you would like further details on how you can be part of this fantastic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.