We are working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy with an interesting and varying project workload, which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
The busy and growing team in their London office have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician with at least 3 years' relevant experience of working on buildings structures. The successful Structural Revit Technician will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis. Although this role is based in their Nottingham office there is also the opportunity this company fully supports hybrid working.
Projects: This firm covers a wide range of building structures and your design experience should include RC, steel, masonry and timber.
Requirements of the Structural Revit Technician:
- Preferably ONC or HNC or equivalent in Building Structures or Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Previous experience of working on buildings structure projects in the UK,
- Ideally proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software,
- Experience of an exciting range of building projects,
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use,
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
On offer for the Structural Revit Technician:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays - increased holiday available for senior staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Child care vouchers
If you would like further details on how you can be a part of this fantastic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.