Health & Safety Advisor role within a fast-growing residential construction organisation.
Your new company
Your new company is a residential housing company dedicated to building thriving communities across England. With significant growth over the last few years, this company offers not only the opportunity to be a part of a team that are passionate about their work, but also the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Your new role
Your new role will be essential to the team. Carrying out visits on multiple sites you will ensure the highest standards are upheld. Responsibilities include:
- Undertake site inspections and generate audit reports.
- Understand and ensure compliance with safety legislation
- Near Miss / Accident Investigation with root cause analysis as required
- Promotion of hazard alerts / near misses including incentives, site awards and league tables.
- Compiling health and safety standard documentation for new sites including preparation of construction phase plans with assistance from project staff
- To continuously improve H&S culture across the company
- Provide induction training to new employees
- Recognise and arrange training to maintain employee's development plans
- Assist in KPI data collection and management
- Provide day to day support to all employees
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will hold a NEBOSH qualification, have experience within a similar role, will be an effective communicator, and will hold a valid UK Driving License.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and travel package, plus great company benefits. You will be able to develop within an organisation that is going through a period of substantial growth, giving you room to move upwards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.