No job too small. That is the approach that our client has when taking on new projects.
As a result, they have a large and diverse pipeline that ranges from bespoke farmers shed to multi-million pound conservation projects.
At present, they are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their open plan Edinburgh office.
The work environment is relaxed and supportive and you will be made to feel welcome and offered lots of support and resources to allow you to flourish and advance your career quickly.
Over the last 18 months the business had increased its headcount by 20% (now around 100+) and they have plans to open a further two offices in England to add to their current count of 3.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Deliver detailed structural engineering designs
* Ensure appropriate resources are in place for projects
* Support with the general operations of the design office
* Mentor and support junior engineers and motivate other colleagues
* Assist in preparing tenders and bids
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
* A Degree in Civil/Structural Engineer
* Membership of ICE / IStructE
* Proven technical ability
* Proficient using various software packages such as TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, ROBOT
- £45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
- 5% Pension
- 30 day annual leave with option to purchase more
- Life assurance
- Enterprise car club access (paid by the company, not expensed)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
We treat your information with great care and will never send your CV without your prior knowledge/consent.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!