I am pleased to be recruiting for one of the nation's top performing engineering consultancies as they experience a period of substantial growth and seek to increase the 100+ strong workforce.
At present they require a Senior Civil Engineer to complement their established team in central Dublin they work on projects up to the value of €300m+.
With thousands of completed projects and several offices country-wide, our client consistently attracts large projects and competes with the bigger firms.
Reporting to a director, your duties as a Senior Civil Engineer will include reviewing, and checking designs, preparing technical reports, and supporting the growth and development of junior engineers and the wider team.
As the successful Senior Civil Engineer, you will have significant design experience within a consultancy environment and be able demonstrate an extensive knowledge of design standards, DMURS and DMRB in Ireland/UK.
KEY REQUIREMENTS OF THE CIVIL ENGINEER
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered or near Chartered status
- Proficient use of Microdrainage/WinDES desifn and PDS/ Civil 3D software
- Familiar with the application and principles of SuDS (Sustainable Drainage)
- Working knowledge of producing flood risk assessments/ drainage appraisals
- History of mentoring junior engineers
- €45,000 - €55,000 per annum
- Engineers Ireland approved CPD programme
- Matched Pension scheme
- Social events
- Regular salary reviews
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply, or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Edinburgh office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.