Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking an experienced and talented Senior Infrastructure Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join the team in their Bury St Edmunds office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will have extensive roads and drainage design experience in commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors.
- A degree/HNC in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Extensive knowledge of highways, junctions and drainage sectors,
- Ability and desire to mentor and support less experienced team members,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Senior infrastructure Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.