Would you like the opportunity to work for a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that has a reputation for delivering high quality projects throughout the country and beyond?
If so, then read on.
Our client is an award-winning firm with a history of successful structural projects, and they have a great opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their established Structures teams in their Southern Dublin office on a permanent basis (initially working from home).
They are looking for a Senior level Structural engineer that is career focused and enthusiastic about delivering award winning projects.
Ideally, you will be Chartered or working towards it and possess the ability to apply your Structural Engineering knowledge into practice. Within the role you will be responsible for mentoring and supporting junior members of the team, checking their work, and become a 'go-to' person when they require guidance.
Represent the company at various design meetings with external clients such as architects and site engineers.
* Lead projects internally
* Coordinate, mentor and manage junior team members
* Review your own and other team members work
* Maintain your knowledge and keep up to date with industry standards
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER PROFILE
Chartered or relevant professional membership (IStructE etc)
* Knowledge of various building materials (steel, masonry, timber, and glass)
* A history of leading a design team is advantageous
* Ideally, proficient in AutoCAD and Revit software
* Proven track record of working on Structural design
- €50,000 - €60,000 Per annum
* Flexible working from home options
* 5% matched pension
* Life assurance
* 23 days annual leave
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!