Our client is an international consulting engineer and at present they are looking to add an experienced Structural Engineer to their Glasgow office on a permanent basis.
Our client is renowned for their prestigious work within healthcare, educational, industrial, commercial, residential and infrastructure sectors.
The successful Structural Engineer will work within a team of forward-thinking professionals that love to collaborate and challenge each other to think differently.
The kind of environment that will really push your career forwards and allow you to meet your professional goals quickly such as Chartered, Senior etc.
- Preparation and execution of Engineering Designs for a broad range of structural projects
- Assist in the preparation of planning, construction, and tender documents
- Execution of high-quality designs
- Degree in Civil Engineer or equivalent
- Committed to CPD
- Experienced use of AutoCAD, Civil3D
- Strong communicator and able to autonomously
- £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
- 10% Pension
- 34-day annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Corporate gym membership
- Paid professional memberships
- Group healthcare
- Guaranteed CPD days
- Annual leave increases each year
- Sports Social Club
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply, or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Edinburgh office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities. **