Do you consider yourself to be talented and ambitious with aspirations to join one of the UK's leading consultancies? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and is in the enviable position of having a healthy orderbook. As a result they are looking to bring an experienced principal / Senior Temporary Works Design Engineer into their Birmingham office to build on current successes and support the ongoing growth of the current team.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to join a professional team and become involved in a variety of tasks, including, working as part of a coordinated design team, undertaking structural design models and drawings and deliver well considered, quality temporary works design solutions to areas such as; basement propping, façade retentions, tower crane bases, scaffolds, major ground retention schemes.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A working knowledge of soil structure interaction, steelwork and concrete frame design,
- Feel at ease working with the pre-construction teams and appraising various value engineering options on basements, structures and temporary works,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
The successful candidate will be an individual who aspires to help shape the future of this company and will therefore have the ability to be creative, motivate a team and impress clients. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For more details and an opportunity to be considered for this fantastic role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120.