An exciting opportunity has become available with our client, a well established and expanding multidisciplinary engineering consultancy. They are looking for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 4 years' post-graduation experience to join their office in C London on a full-time permanent basis.
As a senior engineer you will have experience of structural design in reinforced concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
Projects: housing, education, commercial and public sectors.
- Prepare detailed designs,
- Prepare calculations and reports,
- Resolve issues concerning conflicting design requirements, specifications and/or difficult coordination requirements,
- Identify project risks which could influence client's cost and programme,
- Liaise with clients to resolve detailed information and develop design through scheme stages to construction.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered engineer (ICE or IStructE) or working towards Chartership,
- A minimum of 6 years' experience,
- Experience in the design & analysis of all common building materials,
- Experience in TEKLA or SCIA, TEDDS/REVIT/CAD software
- Knowledge of Eurocodes,
- Use of a car is essential as local public transport services are limited.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave p.a., plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 5 days upon completion of 5 years with the business
- Birthday Leave
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- iPhone 11 for both business and personal use
- Full remote working arrangements available
- Unique and comprehensive training programmes covering technical, business, social and environmental themes,
- An 'Investor in People' certified employer
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting or call him on 01728 726120 for more details.