Exciting H&S Consultant opportunity with flexible working options!
Your new company
Your new company provides a fresh approach to Health, Safety and Environmental services. They believe in being proactive when it comes to Health & Safety and move away from the box-ticking approach taken by some.
Driven by passion, they want to have a positive impact on the organisations and communities in which they operate. They take time to understand their clients' unique operations, then develop bespoke solutions based on a deep understanding of their risk profile and appetite.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the output of their own work and will take a role in further developing the systems and processes in place within EDP to ensure that projects are effectively delivered through to completion.
- Deliver effective consulting projects through to successful conclusion
- Develop EDP's existing products and processes to ensure continual improvement in EDP's client-facing performance
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their HSE needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through involvement in proposals and presentations
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, hold a NEBOSH Certificate or be a Graduate Member of IOSH, have a valid UK Driving License, and will have good communication skills.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, loads of great company benefits including a travel package, and the opportunity to grow within the business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work alongside big name clients.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.