Senior Civil Engineer/ Lead Design Engineer job, working on water/ wastewater projects.
Your new company
You'll be working for a leading consultancy within the water sector, working as part of a joint venture on the Southern Water Framework.
Your new role
You'll deliver detailed design on water/ wastewater projects to meet the construction needs and client acceptance, ensuring all design work is delivered to the correct standards and specifications. You will be required to communicate effectively with the end client through technical presentations, technical queries and reports, maintaining a positive and solution-orientated approach to work.
You'll also be required to provide clear and visible leadership to your project design teams, using your technical skills to support the team to successfully deliver projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary design teams, in a design-build environment.
- Degree in an engineering-related discipline.
- Working knowledge of CDM and construction Health & Safety
- Technical management and Leadership skills
- Good general knowledge of all technical aspects of water treatment
- Able to present technical proposals clearly, confidently and convincingly
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with a range of leading benefits. You'll have the opportunity to work progress professionally with full support provided, and will be able to maximise work-life balance with a flexible hybrid working system in place.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.