Would you like to be part of an award-winning UK multi-discipline consultancy with the opportunity to work on varied and exciting projects? If so then this could be the ideal role for you. Due to continued success and growth my client is looking for a Structural Engineer to join the expert team in their Cardiff office.
The successful candidate will manage the production of designs for a range of clients, which are technically innovative, ethical, sustainable, responsible, and fair. You will have the opportunity to work with major clients on stimulating and high-profile projects that will draw on and develop your skillset and career.
- Deliver multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties.
- Offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
- Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project.
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Experience in successfully leading the structural engineering delivery of small-to-medium projects including the management of small, focused project teams to deliver to agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Experience in the design of common structural materials as well as a good understating of current design standards and working practices.
- Proven experience on developing projects from concept to construction stage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that can support our client relationships.
- You should have the ability to make decisions, act on your own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Excellent work / life balance
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Sian Burke today on 01728 726138