Would you like to be part of an award-winning engineering firm, a career opportunity with longevity, and an inspiring team to become a valued part of?
My client is looking for a team player with strong experience using Revit in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy environment. Ideally, you must have an HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent. You must have a good working knowledge of CAD and strong communication skills, both written and verbal are needed.
- Working on a wide range of projects ranging from single house dwellings through to multi-storey steel, concrete and timber framed structures.
- Detailing and creating three and two-dimensional building designs in Revit and CAD using concrete, steel and masonry.
- Working on multiple projects as part of a wider team alongside architects and engineers to develop drawings/plans for our clients.
- Supporting and mentoring Trainee Technicians.
As well as reviewing our salaries twice yearly, and rewarding staff based on merit, My client also offers:
- A 4% contributory pension scheme
- 2 x life insurance policy
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Generous holiday allowance of up to 26 days, and the option to buy 3 more days as additional holiday as and when needed
- Flexible working with start and finish times to suit your routine - what would work for your circumstances?
- Discounted health cash plan which can help with a number of everyday medical costs
- Cycle to work scheme
More than just a place to work:
It is not all about work, our client encourages all staff to engage in more than just engineering, offering a range of activities from sports teams and social events to community projects and fundraising. They want staff to enjoy coming to work, and building relationships is important to the collaborative working culture.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Sian Burke today on 01728 726138