Would you like to be part of an award-winning engineering firm, a career opportunity with longevity, and an inspiring team to become a valued part of?
My client is looking for a team player with strong experience using CAD in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy environment. Ideally, you must have an HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent. You must have a good working knowledge of CAD and strong communication skills, both written and verbal are needed.
Working on a wide range of projects ranging from single house dwellings through to multi-storey steel, concrete and timber framed structures.
- Working on General Arrangements/ Structural Layouts and Details in Steel, Concrete, Timber and Domestic, and RC Detailing on medium to large structures. (Structures)
- Using CAD to support external works and plot drainage supporting our engineers in the design of large residential sites and structures of a variety of use (schools, industrial, care homes, hotels, etc). (Civils)
- Working on multiple projects as part of a wider team alongside architects and engineers to develop drawings/plans for our clients.
- Supporting and mentoring Trainee Technicians.
you'll be working on a wide range of projects including housing, commercial and industrial developments as a CAD Technician. The role, based in Sheffield, will see you supporting Engineers in all disciplines within civil and structural engineering.
As well as reviewing their salaries twice yearly, and rewarding staff based on merit, they are also offering the following:
- A 4% contributory pension scheme
- 2 x life insurance policy
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Generous holiday allowance of up to 26 days, and the option to buy 3 more days as additional holiday as and when needed
- Flexible working with start and finish times to suit your routine - what would work for your circumstances?
- Discounted health cash plan which can help with a number of everyday medical costs
- Cycle to work scheme
More than just a place to work:
It is not all about work, our client encourages all our staff to engage in more than just engineering, offering a range of activities from sports teams and social events to community projects and fundraising. They want all of their staff to enjoy coming to work and building relationships it is important to their collaborative working culture.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Sian Burke today on 01728 726138