Our client specialises in designing low energy, bespoke residential projects throughout the UK and they are looking to add a Senior Structural Engineer to their busy design office in Dunfermline.
Considered a market leader when it comes to delivering stunning and sustainable projects and they have a portfolio that shows exactly why that is the case.
As a structural engineer you will work closely with a team of in-house architects providing your engineering knowhow to ensure that each individual project is completed to the highest possible standards, on time and to client specification.
The culture within this consultancy is design led, allowing you to creatively influence the work that you are involved in whilst pursuing the dreams of the client.
- Achieving fast pace of work whilst maintaining high standards of quality and accuracy
- Preparation and review of detailed design and specification packages
- Provide site support to clients and contractors
- Attend site visits to support self-build clients and contractors
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER BACKGROUND
- Ambitions to become chartered if not already achieved
- 5+ Years' experience working within a engineering consultancy
- Proficient working with timber and other standard building materials
- Experience using various software packages such as TEDDS
- £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
- 30 days annual leave
- Remote working options
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Regular social events such as BBQs (weather compliant), nights out, team walks
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!