Our client is a premier engineering consultancy with a worldwide reach.
They are looking to add a Structural Technician to their rapidly expanding their structures department in Glasgow following several successful projects bids.
This role offers a genuine opportunity to develop your technical skills in CAD and to learn new skills in Revit. As a key member of the team, you will gain invaluable experience in a wide variety of exciting and complex engineering projects.
Technicians are usually the unforgotten heroes of an engineering consultancy; however, within this role you work in an environment that encourages you to be creative and share ideas with a community of open minded and highly skilled colleagues.
HOW WILL YOU GROW?
You will be supported not only by a team of exceptional Revit Technicians and Engineers, but also by Senior Management who will be eager to guide and help you prosper. You will be given excellent "on the job" training and development in CAD and Revit.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Creating and developing Structural Engineering CAD drawings
* Creating and developing Structural Revit models / drawings
* Applying and developing your engineering design skills
* Document Control of technical deliverables
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- HNC/HND in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Enthusiastic approach to learning
- Open minded and resilient
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills (Written/Verbal)
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Company Pension (up to 7%)
- 35 Days annual leave
- Death in service
- Life assurance
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!