Our client, an innovative and thriving engineering practice in Watford has an opening in their Watford office for a Structural Engineer with at least 2 years' experience to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be offered a workload which includes various projects and will have the benefit of working alongside a more senior engineer who will encourage and mentor you.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects,
- A passion for design & engineering,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
This is an excellent opportunity that will see you rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with the opportunity for progression.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages a hybrid working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.