Are you a highly motivated Person with a talent for inspiring and motivating others? Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity which will enable you to showcase these talents?
If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a small multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are enjoying great success and growth since they were first established 3 years ago. They work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail up to a value of £15m. Their 5 strong team are continuing to expand and they are looking for their next strategic hire - at Director level!
The successful candidate will play a key role in the business as a number two to the Managing Director. A capable all round engineer is therefore required, with excellent Business Development skills - actively pursuing new opportunities, winning work and proactively developing existing and new clients relationships. The ability to bring a portfolio of clients to the role would be ideal but is not essential. There will also be an opportunity for equity (10%) in the business for the right candidate.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
- Between 7-10 years relevant experience,
- Experience of managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Experience of managing and leading a small team,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in the city of London.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.