Are you an ambitious Associate Director who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking for your next challenge? Would you welcome the opportunity to join a young, fresh and innovative engineering consultancy?
If you have answered 'yes' to the above then we would love to hear from you!
Our client, a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are enjoying great success and growth. They work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, Data Centres up to a value of £150m. Their 40 strong team are continuing to expand and they are looking to recruit an Technical Director.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as Managing teams on engineering projects..
- A Chartered Engineer,
- Experience of managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Experience of managing and leading teams,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Technical Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team.