Our client, a small but dynamic multi-disciplinary engineering practice have asked us to help them find an experienced Associate Structural Engineer to join them in their Cardiff office on a full time, permanent basis.
They are looking for an engineer with the ability to take control of their own work and the confidence to brief and supervise a small team of engineers and Technicians. The ideal candidate will also be expected to liaise and communicate with external professionals and clients.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a UK consultancy and will be happy to work on a range of interesting and challenging projects ranging in size.
- A degree in Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Structural engineer,
- Chartered or working towards chartered status via MICE advantageous,
- You will also need to demonstrate that you are capable of managing and leading.
- Experience of developing new and existing client base
- Considerable experience of working on a variety of projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of contract negotiation at a senior level
- A commercial understanding of fee management is essential.
On offer for the Associate Structural Engineer:
- A competitive salary,
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays,
- Bonus holiday scheme,
- Smart pension contribution,
- Flexible start and finish time,
- City centre office location,
- Car parking.
You will become an integral member of this close-knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Sian Burke to be considered.