Our client, a small but dynamic multi-disciplinary engineering practice have asked us to help them find an ambitious and motivated Structural Engineer to join them in their Cardiff office.
They are looking for candidates with at least 3 years' experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis to provide support their busy team .
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a UK consultancy and will be happy to work on a range of interesting and challenging projects ranging in size.
- A degree in Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 year's post-graduation industry experience within buildings structures design,
- Experience of working on residential projects would be ideal,
- Proficiency in the design of steel, concrete and masonry,
- Proficiency in the design of timber would be an advantage,
- Able to apply structural software including Tedds, Tekla Structural Designer & AutoCAD,
- Experience of working with the Eurocodes British Standards and Building Regulations,
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Good communication skills, especially with colleagues,
- Willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- A competitive salary,
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays,
- Bonus holiday scheme,
- Smart pension contribution,
- Flexible start and finish time,
- City centre office location,
- Car parking.
You will become an integral member of this close-knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Sian Burke to be considered.