Our client, a small but dynamic multi-disciplinary engineering practice have asked us to help them find an ambitious and motivated Structural Technician to join them in their Cardiff office on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a UK consultancy and will be happy to work on a range of interesting and challenging projects ranging in size.
- A minimum of 3 years' Autocad experience,
- Experience of Revit would be ideal but is not essential,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
- Excellent attention to detail.
On offer for the Structural Technician:
- A competitive salary,
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays,
- Bonus holiday scheme,
- Smart pension contribution,
- Flexible start and finish time,
- City centre office location,
- Car parking.
You will become an integral member of this close-knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Sian Burke to be considered.