Our client is an established and reputable civil and structural engineering consultancy with a broad experience in building structures and associated infrastructure works. They are seeking a capable and talented Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join the team in their Woking office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be designing projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
Projects: Commercial, Public sector, Industrial, leisure and residential.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer or Progressing towards Chartership,
- A minimum of 5 year's post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged,
- Ability and desire to support and mentor more junior team members,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- A passion for design & engineering.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Sian Burke to be considered.