We are pleased to be working with a long established firm of civil and structural engineering consultants. This small and close-knit firm pride themselves on their commitment to providing clients with a personal and bespoke service.
Their proactive team continue to expand and they are therefore looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Structural Technician to join their team which is based in Cardiff. This is a career opportunity that will see the successful candidate join a successful and growing practice.
- HNC, HND/BEng, BSc or similar level qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years relevant work experience,
- Ideally CSCS registered card holder,
- Excellent AutoCAD skills, including an ability to manage data, X-refs, layers etc.
- Ability to carry out limited structural design,
- Ability to use Autodesk Revit and understanding of BIM Modelling,
- Ability to undertake vehicle tracking using Autotrak software,
- Able to demonstrate experience in detailing building structures including differing types of foundation solutions, masonry construction, structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, timber and precast concrete general arrangements,
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of CDM regulations and the duties of the designer.
The successful Senior Structural Technician will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development with approved Training Schemes and mentoring available for candidates keen to work towards professional accreditation.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Sian Burke to be considered.