Our client, an innovative and thriving engineering practice in south east London is seeking a Civil Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This company works on projects of all scales and the more complex and challenging they are the better. They are seeking a talented and experienced Senior / Associate Civil Structural Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis to play a leading role within their infrastructure team on the design of a range of civil engineering projects.
Projects include residential, education, healthcare, arts and leisure, commercial and infrastructure.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer would be ideal,
- A minimum of 5 years' design consultancy experience,
- Familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
- Proficient in the use of civils 3D,
- Good knowledge of design standards and project management,
- Ability and desire to develop and mentor more junior team members,
- Building Infrastructure works experience,
- Site development/residential schemes.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Senior Civil Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic infrastructure projects.
This role also offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to have a flexible / working from home arrangement.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.