Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge?
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm who pride themselves on offering a comprehensive and skilled engineering service to their clients. They currently have an opening for a Structural Engineer to join their team in Bury St Edmunds on a full-time permanent basis to contribute to the structural engineering design of a range of development projects. Graduates at entry level and with up to 3 years' experience will be considered.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Between 0-3 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Experience of working with all common construction materials,
- Design knowledge to EuroCodes and British Standards,
- Experience of different structural building types,
- Well-organised with an inquisitive mind and keen to learn.
They are looking for an ambitious individual who will work well within their close-knit team, and someone who will be willing to get involved in dealing with clients & members of other disciplines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable firm where the directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued - as you grow as an engineer & take on more responsibilities, you will in turn be rewarded for your efforts and be given a clear track for progression.
If you are interested in this Structural Engineer vacancy and would like to know more details about the company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details.