Conrad Consulting are working with a well-established civil and structural engineering consultancy who are seeking a Structural engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Although based in Rickmansworth, this role offers the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
The firm specialises in structural design services and as their project workload grows they opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to strengthen and play a leading role in their structures team.
The ideal person will have a minimum of 5 years' structural design experience in all standard construction materials.
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- Ideally working towards Chartered status (support will be given if required),
- Between 5-8 years' experience,
- The ability and desire to support and mentor more junior members of the team,
- Design of building structures across a range of sectors,
- Design in all traditional materials,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- A good communicator with clients, colleagues and other professionals.
This firm believes in investing in their employees for the future and will provide support to enable you to progress and reach your full potential.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your updated CV to Graham Ventham or call 01728 726120.