Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on?
We are working with a client that's vision is to be the world's leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice and who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve. They have asked us to help them look for a passionate and ambitious Structural Engineer to join the structures team in Bristol on a full time permanent basis.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- Between 1-3 years' relevant post qualification experience (MICE),
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles and standards,
- Strong practical knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and used Civil 3D for ground modelling, road and drainage design,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
- A good team player.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.