We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join one of the world's most prestigious and major names in multi-disciplinary engineering services.
The team in our client's Bristol office are looking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to help deliver work on a range of projects in the south west including defence. The ideal candidate would be a well-rounded civil engineer, technically competent, with exemplary communication skills.
Projects: Multiple sectors including transportation, energy, and defence
- Lead a team to undertake technical design work following relevant design standards and codes, and to high-quality levels.
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work, and input into bid proposals.
- Successfully manage time and budgets to key project milestones and programmes.
- Work closely with teams in the UK and overseas to deliver integrated design solutions.
- Adhere to quality assurance standards in design.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Experience in design delivery, including multidisciplinary design.
- Experience leading a design team.
- Engineer with sound problem-solving skills, and a pragmatic, practical mind.
- Able to work independently to deliver work, as well as part of a team.
- Take accountability and responsibility for work carried out by the individual or the team.
- Work well with and form relationships with others, including the client team, other disciplines, and contractors at all levels (junior - senior) inside and outside the business.
- Be self-motivated to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Flexible attitude to the type of work undertaken, level of responsibility given, and work location.
- Have experience coordinating with other disciplines in multi-discipline projects.
- Produce designs following CDM regulations.
- Strong communication skills, independent working, presenting, and influencing skills.
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Excellent work / life balance.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this fantastic opportunty, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.