Our client is an established engineering consultancy with over 75 years' experience of delivering high quality projects domestically and internationally.
Based in Southern Dublin, our client is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to lead a small project team of 3 engineers.
Covering every stage from conceptual feasibility planning to design and construction management, our client is at the forefront of great engineering in Ireland.
A STYPICAL DAY WILL INVOLVE
- Working on design projects within residential, healthcare, and educational facilities sectors
- Assisting in the execution and review of designs
- You will prepare tender and construction documents
- Maintaining client relationships whilst attracting new business at various networking events
REQUIREMENTS OF THE SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Chartered member of Engineers Ireland or equivalent
- Experienced in leading a diverse design team
- Knowledgeable of construction/build environment within a consultancy
- AutoCAD/Civils3D experience
- Working knowledge of Windes/Microdrainage would be advantageous
- Hybrid working (2 days a week from home)
- 9 day fortnight
- Group healthcare
- Paid memberships
- Dedicated CPD days
- Gym membership
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities. **