We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join one of the world's most prestigious and major names in multi-disciplinary engineering services.
The Infrastructure Division in their Birmingham office cover all aspects of multidisciplinary design and management from inception to detailed scheme design and delivery support and the Civil Engineer will support their increasing workload. Candidates are required to be self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as within a larger multi-disciplinary team in leading and managing packages of work to completion.
- The production of infrastructure design packages,
- Client contact for technical and design matters,
- Maintaining and developing client relationships,
- Technical management of junior project staff,
- Provide support in bid preparation and the work winning process,
- Providing support and integration to other design teams,
- Undertake design reviews and checking.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- CEng, IEng, MICE or equivalent or nearing Professional Qualification status,
- Substantial experience in the conceptual and detailed design of development infrastructure - earthworks, roads and drainage,
- Experience in the use of design software (Autodesk Civil 3D, Microdrainage),
- Experience of residential, commercial and land development,
- Conversant with DMRB and Sewers for Adoption,
- Experience of delivering S.38, S.104 and S.278 technical packages,
- Experience in writing and reviewing Flood Risk Assessments,
- Experience in developing SuDS and Drainage Strategies,
- Good understanding of design procedures, Risk Assessments, change control, checking and review.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.