Are you ready to take the next step in your career at a senior level? Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading engineering consultancy specialising in the built environment are seeking a Team Leader to play a leading role in growing and developing the evolving structures team in their Essex office. The team comprises of highly skilled and dedicated engineers and technicians who serve clients across the South of England with exceptional designs and drawings across a range of projects.
Projects: Residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and retail.
- Day to day management of the team, including direct line management of the more senior staff in the team,
- Liaising with clients and managing performance of projects,
- Managing financial performance of projects,
- Reviewing and managing the team's workload to ensure that all staff are busy and bringing in additional support where necessary,
- Running projects ensuring that clients' expectations are met while working within budgets and to programme,
- Demonstrating technical expertise, providing in depth knowledge and leadership whilst proactively supporting, coaching, and developing team members,
- Contribute to office QM and general office administration.
- Undertake project reviews and checking to maintain technical excellence and code compliance.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 10 years' post graduate experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Must be self-motivating with the ability to organise and prioritise workload,
- Must be capable of working under own direction whilst remaining a team player at all times,
- Should be a clear thinker and capable of making considered judgements.
The successful Team Leader will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.