Due to continued growth, my client, a leading engineering consultancy specialising in the built environment are seeking a talented and motivated Structural Revit Technician to join the thriving structures team in their office which is situated near Chelmsford. With projects ranging both new build and refurbishment this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take the next step in their career.
Our client has an ever-expanding portfolio of projects and therefore the successful Structural Revit Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas.
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit
- Between 4-7 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects,
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use,
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills,
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary & benefits package and the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you would like to find out more about please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.